Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

15,000 people reading "Help! Everyone is Dying!" by GramaBarb

I wrote my story of the 1980's on Story of my Life and as of today I have had 15,000 views and counting. The title of the story is "Help! Everyone is Dying!" Please read it and leave your comment. I've linked to my Squidoo lens A Grandmother's Love and yes it is doing well too.

The special Featured Story written about me is doing phenomenal with over 130,000 views. The title of the story by Tamar Burris is "GramaBarb: A Grandmother for the 21st Century"

These stories are about me as a Grandmother and are validated through my passions of life on my 170 Squidoo lenses. I don't promote Squidoo on SOML but my life passions as they are featured on my lenses - they meld naturally together.

The point of this blog is? If you are not getting over 100,000 views maybe you need to take a step back and widen out your vision.

No comments: