Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Is anyone interested in joining me on take "A Photo A Day to End Women's Cancer" starting Jan 1 2010?

Update 2015 - the marathon was a success but in 2012 my daughterinlaw passed away.
Keep fighting cancer!

A marathon has been my dream.  Photography has been my dream.

Why don't I combine the two of them to fit my physical and financial limitations?

I would like to take a new photograph every day for the entire year of 2010.  Just pictures of everyday life for 2010. Like a picture diary.
Due to various health issues I have to deal with every day the physical challenge will be in 'taking photographs everyday" while at the same time it is within what I should be able to do if I push the envelope a little.
My digital camera makes it possible for me to to take on this project because the only cost will be a few batteries.

You can join me on this Photo a Day by going to RedGage where I will be posting my pictures Starting date is Jan 1, 2010..  It is free to join.  RedGage to an easy place to share your photographs plus they pay you for your content.  If you would like to join me on this marathon - sign up and leave a message on my wall.

Most marathons are run for a charity.  So I would like this marathon to have the same purpose.  My charity will be "A Photo A Day to End Women's Cancer"  If you donate from the Photo A Day to End Women's Cancer group - On the donation page please type in from Photo a Day

My daughter-inlaw fought the long battle of breast cancer this past year and happily is a survivor.  She has registered to run in the Weekend to End All Women's Cancer August 2010.  You can donate directly to The Weekend to End Women's Cancer
Debra's team is called Bucks for Busts.

Join RedGage now - and start taking pictures Jan. 1, 2010


Posted via email from Grama Barb's Posterous Blog

No comments: