Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Monday, March 22, 2010

Cute Dog Blog with Lots of Photographs

A random collection of cute dogs that have been posted to Photo A Day on redgage.com to raise awareness for Women's Cancer Charity.

A message from gramabarb: "Remembering the 1950s. This is my Mom and our dog, Brandy, in 1958. Photo A Day for all womens cancers. (my Mom died from Cancer - A tribute to my Mom) "

Please meet Freckle the adorable Boxer visiting gramabarb.

gramabarb wrote: "A visiting West Highland White checked out my camera to see if it was a treat. Instead I received the treat of a photo of its cute face"

"Pixie gave my friend a kiss - I love you"

A message from cyberrat: "Happy spring everyone. Fuzzy will be taking over for the easter bunny this year!"  Fuzzy is a very cute dog!

A beautiful stray dog photographed by cyberrat.

Fuzzy is a star! Fuzzy getting her Irish on.

Queen Fuzzy dressed in pink for breast cancer awareness.

Soulosphere wrote: "One of the softest pups Ive had the pleasure of petting - Marshmallow Fluff"

Neighbourhood dog, Rosie from brianne

Eahauser and her Golden Retriever wrote: "In the spirit of the Super Bowl being in Miami, we are sports themed."

Eahauser shared this moment with us:" The neighbor drove by and asked Who is walking who? Great question but it looks pretty obvious to me."

irenemaria wrote about adorable, cute Molly: "This is Molly - my special friend with four legs."

This is just a random sample of the wonderful photographs posted to Photo A Day.  Please leave a message and thank you so much for visiting.

All my Photo A Day Marathon pictures for 2010
http://www.redgage.com/gramabarb


Posted via email from Grama Barb's Posterous Blog

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is just a random sample of the wonderful photographs posted to Photo A Day.
Thanks for post.
Dog Walker Los Angeles