Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Friday, August 6, 2010

Addicted and Proud of it!

I confess I am an addict.  And now I have a friend who has the same addiction.

We are addicted to flowers!  We don't just stop to 'smell the roses' but we 'sniff' every flower and look closely with awe at all the smallest exquisite details and then photograph these jewels of the plants world.  We spend quality time with flowers.  We have learned that this addiction is good for your mental and physical health - Read my blog about Health Benefits of Flowers  and and look at the photographs from my container garden called Barbara's Oasis which is my Garden of Joy.

I would like to introduce you to my friend, Mujjen ( http://www.redgage.com/mujjen ) and here is her stunning bouquet of her addiction simply titled : My Addiction
This is Mujjen's  private garden "My little paradise on earth"

To all Flower Addicts - "We thank you!"

The Exquisite Wildflower collection
http://www.squidoo.com/wildflowersbc


Posted via email from Grama Barb's Posterous Blog

No comments: