Grandmother Pages

Gifts of Love

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grandparents Have a Voice - Listen to Them!


Grandparents need to be listened to. You cannot "delete" us anymore.

Yesterday a big company asked that I be deleted from a site because they didn't like the fact that Google had added GramaBarb(me) as a person who shared this site because I liked it. The reason? Grama was a distraction.

I spell my online username name that way on purpose for personal reasons and I will not change it! Nearly all usernames online are not spelled 'correctly' so why is a Grandmother told to delete her shared site connection.

More Grandparents need to identify themselves as Grandmother or Grandfather online and speak out.

Grandparents are voices of the past.

Role models of the present

They open the doors to the future

My voice can be heard on over 300 pages here:
http://www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/GramaBarb


No comments: